Cinema plansContained inside this AutoCad “DWG” collection is everything you need to design cinema buildings more straightforward and faster.
Some of the drawings included are:
- – Eleven architectural designs of cinema building projects complete with floor plans and vertical sections of cinema halls.
- – Top and front views of cinema chairs and cinema equipment like projectors.
- – Various sections of cinema halls demonstrating viewer perspective and projection angles to screen.
- – Chair row design and layout, including steep chair rows.
- – Further in-depth drawings of a cinema design including architectural, mechanical, electrical, and structural layouts.
To see the complete product, download the free PDF version here.
For use with DWG viewers and AutoCad version 2004 or later.
Compressed File size: 9.06MB
File type: DWG
How to order and download:
1- Select your product(s) and add to the shopping cart.
2- Click Checkout.
3- Fill in mandatory items or Sign In if you already have an account.
4- If you have a PayPal account, log in and proceed to payment. For Credit/Debit Cards, click: “Create PayPal Account” and select your card type.
5- Once the payment is cleared, a download link(s) will appear, and you can download it instantly! The download link will be sent to your email too.
6- If you select “Create an account” in the checkout form, you can download your file(s) from your account also.
For any enquiries, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Our support team will get back to you as soon as possible!
Follow Architecture4Design facebook page to be aware of our latest collections! Finally, You can find similar collections on various buildings designs or Autocad 2D symbols.
Your opinions are important to us! You can rate the product, write feedback or read others’.
Leave a review!
You can rate each item below at the “Reviews” tab beside the description.
Add to cart
Did you find this review helpful? Yes No