Contained inside this AutoCad “DWG” collection is everything you need to design auditorium buildings easier and faster. These auditoriums are designed for venues like theater, concerts, musical performances, conventions, lecture or speech.
Some of drawings included are:
- – 11 architectural designs of auditorium building projects complete with floor plans and longitudinal and cross sections of auditorium halls.
- – Top and front views of auditorium chairs and equipment.
- – Various sections of auditoriums demonstrating viewer perspective and acoustic analysys.
- – Chair row design and layout, including steep chair rows and rows minimum height.
- – Further in-depth 4 auditoriums acoustic and visual analysis.
To see the complete product, download the free PDF version HERE.
For use with DWG viewers and AutoCad version 2004 or later.
Compressed File size: 18.9MB
File type: DWG
Scale system: Metric
How to order and download:
1- Select your product(s) and add to shopping cart.
2- Click Checkout.
3- Fill in mandatory items or Sign In if you already have an account.
4- If you have a PayPal account, log in and proceed to payment. For Credit/Debit Cards, click: “Create PayPal Account” and select your card type..
5- Once the payment is cleared, a download link(s) will appear and you can download instantly! The download link will be sent to your Email too.
6- If you select “Create an account” in checkout form, you can download your file(s) from your account too.
For any enquiries, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Our support team will get back to you as soon as possible!